Looking for a qualified part-time Nanny service in Dubai?
Becoming a new parent brings an abundance of joy and many challenges. We’re here to provide you with a qualified and reliable part-time Nanny service. Supporting when you need it the most.
We offer you 24/7 in-home infant care, and our priority is to make your family feel confident knowing their child/children are in the capable hands of a Nightingale Nurse.
All our nurses have been highly trained in baby care. We can guide and help you with:
Coming to Dubai for vacation and need childcare or surgery?
Enquire via the ‘contact us’ page
We can also include:
- Nursery and School drop off and pick up
- Support for working parents
- Escort to hospital appointments (vaccinations)
- Bathing and dressing
- Homework assistance
- Reading and learning
- Playtime and mind stimulation
- Singing and having fun
Maternity SupportAt Nightingale we provide only the best specialised care and support for you and your newborn. An in-home Part-time Nanny can help you with getting settled into home after delivering your baby. We can also assist with –
- Sterilise bottles and helping to prepare feeds
- Teach you how to be hygienic around your newborn
- Ensure a clean and tidy nursery
- Give the best possible post-natal care
- Establish a sleep routine
One of the biggest worries for many new parents is sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS),
With World Breastfeeding Week coming up on the 1st to 7th August, we asked Nightingale’s Public Health Practitioner Julia Youll