What is Elderly Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation?
Elderly rehabilitation is maintaining and improving the general health and ability of elderly individuals. At Physio.co.uk we commonly work with elderly patients helping optimise their quality and enjoyment of life. We will carry out a full functional assessment and work with you and your family to set realistic short and long term goals.
What are the benefits of Elderly Rehabilitation?
Being involved in an elderly rehabilitation programme with Physio.co.uk can provide a number of benefits to you. The physiotherapists at Physio.co.uk will devise a personalised treatment programme to help you achieve the following outcomes:
- Regaining your independence
- Maximise your safety
- Reducing the risk of falling
- Restoring your confidence
- Improving your quality of life
- Helping you to carry out activities of daily living
- Improving mobility indoors and outdoors
- Maintaining your muscle strength
- Balance and walking re-education