Breastfeeding is the best, most natural way of feeding your baby, providing protection and the right amount of nutrients for healthy growth and development.
Wondering how a professional lactation consultant can help you?
As it is very important for your baby to get his antibodies during his/her first few months, breastfeeding has to be done properly. If you find it difficult to do it yourself, get the best lactation support you need from the best lactation consultant at the right time.
We provide a balanced approach to breastfeeding by solving the common practical problems involved. You can get your questions answered and get the needed support through our one-to-one sessions from the comfort of your home or from our clinic on a private session. We offer online video chat and telephonic consultation as well.
Mothers or Mothers-to-be, you have come to the right place for a compassionate and non-judgmental support in your journey to become that super mom for your toddler.
The most important characteristics of breastfeeding:
- Breast milk contains the main nutrients that your baby needs in first months of growth
- Breast milk is quickly digested if compared to other types of milk
- Breast milk doesn’t cause gases, dyspepsia or bowel irritations
- Breast milk contains immune bodies that protect the baby from infection with some diseases specially during first days after birth
- Breast milk is safer to the baby, also it doesn’t need to be prepared as other types, furthermore it always keeps its temperature constants
- Water existence with good quantity to protect the baby from dehydration and thirst
- Feeding itself is beneficial for you, as it helps uterus to return to its normal condition
- Breastfeeding provides tight connection between the mother and the baby, as the baby feels warmth, love and safety
- Elongation of breastfeeding usually causes stoppage of menses and that leads to spacing between births