The midwife will help and support you to get the best start possible at home with your newborn baby
- Introduction to Kegel exercises
- Breast feeding support
- Medication and contraceptive advice (if needed)
- Postpartum chat (to go through the delivery). Emotional and trauma support
- Growth follow up
- Jaundice check up and prevention
- SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome (how to prevent)
- Infection control (breathing, temperature, elasticity, color)
- Skin to skin
Due to current COVID 19 situation, we are offering our midwifery service through zoom app or phone consultation.
- If you wish to proceed with your consultation on zoom, please provide your zoom-account address and the health care professional will invite you 5 minutes before the scheduled appointment/session.
- If the consultation will be done via phone-call, please provide us your mobile number and the health care professional will call you 5 minutes prior to when your booking starts.
- There is also an online payment system