When you want help on postnatal training, get it from the experts. We offer one-to-one consultation for Postnatal Classes and Training with our Lead Midwife Malin, who is also a mother of two.
She offers post-natal visits to help you on how to care for the newborn and yourself after giving birth. She also offers prenatal training to assist you in preparing for the arrival of your baby and post-natal fitness exercise to new Mum’s to get back in shape. Malin is a Licensed personal trainer Level 3 with an additional certificate in pre and postnatal training for pregnant women and new mums.
The midwife will help and support you to get the best start possible at home with your newborn baby!
What is included in the Postnatal classes programme?
- Introduction to Kegel exercises
- Breast feeding support
- Medication and contraceptive advice (if needed)
- Postpartum chat (to go through the delivery). Emotional and trauma support
- Post-natal massage
- Growth follow up
- Jaundice check up and prevention
- SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome (how to prevent)
- Infection control (breathing, temperature, elasticity, color)
- Skin to skin
- Baby massage
Due to current COVID 19 situation, we are also offering our online midwifery service through zoom app or phone consultation.
- If you wish to proceed with your consultation on zoom, please provide your zoom-account address and the health care professional will invite you 5 minutes before the scheduled appointment/session.
- If the consultation will be done via phone-call, please provide us your mobile number and the health care professional will call you 5 minutes prior to when your booking starts.
- There is also an online payment system
Contact us to get the rates for postnatal classes!
If you are applying for a job, please use the career page.
Suggested reading for new mothers :
One of the biggest worries for many new parents is sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), which refers to the sudden unexplained death of an otherwise
Postnatal care is most important for mothers and babies to lead a healthy life and avoid complications after a delivery
The sight and smell of a newborn is most heartwarming to any parent. The tiny features resembling that of the baby’s birth-givers bring genuine tears