The course is provided by internationally accredited team with medical background. Our trainers and consultants are experts in their respective fields and have many years of experience in training.
The course duration will be 6 hours and we accommodate only 6 members per session/batch so that each individual gets personal attention and get enough time to complete his/her training. The medium of coaching is in English. You will get the best interactive practical training available in a practical classroom setting.
Paediatric First Aid Course Approvals
The course is approved by Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC Level 2 International Award), Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Service (DCAS), Dubai Municipality and KHDA.
What will you learn after successful completion of paediatric first aid training:
- Child safety
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction or Choking in Child/Infant
- Minor injuries (cuts, burns, head and eye injuries)
- Secure a child having seizures
- Assessment of a responsive and unresponsive baby
- Roles and Responsibilities of Paediatric First Aider
- Assessment of the Situation
- CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) for Child/Infant
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
- Broken Bones
- Sprains and Strains
A Competency Exam will be conducted at the end of the course. Upon successful completion, participants will receive the certificate which is valid for 3 years.
A variety of training methods will be employed to ensure the learning experience is memorable, including:
- Video demonstrations
- Group activities
- Hands on practice on infant/child manikins
- Learner’s Assessment through practical demonstrations and knowledge questioning (oral and written)
The basic requirement to enrol for the program is English knowledge.
The paediatric first aid course can also be provided at home in case of special requests and can be tailored based on your specific requirements.
This Pediatric First Aid Training Course is provided in association with
Request more information:
If you are applying for a job, please use the career page.
Related articles to read :
One of the biggest worries for many new parents is sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), which refers to the sudden unexplained death of an otherwise
Want to enjoy the holiday season with joy & not a sick child? Here’re tips to help you and your children avoid common illnesses during
Nightingale professional baby care and babysitting nurses grant you the gift of time wrapped in the security of a certified nurse. What would you do