The Paediatric First Aid course is designed to help you develop basic first aid knowledge, skills, whilst giving you the confidence to react quickly and safely in any given situation.
About the Course:
The course is provided by an internationally accredited team with medical background. Our trainers and consultants are experts in their respective fields and have many years of experience in training
Lasting, approximately 6 hours and accommodating 6 members per session. We teach in English using:
- Group activities
- Video demonstrations
- Hands on practice using mannequins
- Learner’s Assessment through practical demonstrations and knowledge questioning (oral and written)
You will get the best interactive practical training available in a practical classroom setting – we can tailor this to your home by special request.
What Will I learn?
- Child safety
- Wounds and bleeding
- Foreign body airway obstruction or choking in Child/Infant
- Minor injuries (cuts, burns, head and eye injuries)
- Secure a child having seizures
- Assessment of a responsive and unresponsive baby
- Roles and responsibilities of a paediatric first aider
- Assessment of the situation
- CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) for Child/Infant
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
- Broken Bones
- Sprains and strains
This Paediatric First Aid course is provided in association with
Neonatal cause of SIDS & risk factor
WHAT ARE SIDS CAUSES & RISK FACTORS Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) or cot death
How to reduce the risk of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
One of the biggest worries for many new parents is sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS),
Should you swaddle your baby?
Many advocates of swaddling describe it as the secret to calming your infant and promoting