This training course is really useful for Nannies, Au Pairs, maternity nannies, night nannies, childminders and even mothers.
Our aim is to enable those working with new-borns and babies to be equipped with the knowledge and skills to foster the child’s development and growth in the most careful, sensitive and balanced way possible.
What is covered in nanny training:
- Changing Nappies/Diapers
- Handling & Bathing a Baby
- Cord Care for New born babies
- Making up feeds
- Bottle sterilisation
- Assisting with Hand Expressing/Using Breast pump for new mothers
- Best Health & Hygiene Practices for babies
- About the Common Infant Illnesses & SIDS (Sudden infant death syndrome), SBS (Shaken baby syndrome)
- Recognising signs of a well/unwell new-born baby
- Tummy Time/Baby Stimulation & Development
Request more information on Nanny training at home:
If you are applying for a job, please use the career page.
Related articles to read :
Why choosing the perfect maternity nurse is a decision that can give parents of a newborn wealth of joys
Raising a newborn maybe a joyride given the emotional rewards but is definitely not a casual affair. On the contrary, it requires experienced hands