Nightingale Home Nursing was established by British professionals to bring the highest standards of clinical care and home caring to Dubai and the UAE. Clinical care at home is one of our expertise. It is this genuine and natural passion for what we do that drives us to provide dedicated overnight nurse care to families when they need it most.
We’re here to offer our expertise and support in overnight nurse care, administer medications and injections, infusions and IV fluid administration or just another pair of hands to help you at every stage of care.
Our Clinical care services include:
Wound Care and Stoma Care
Many patients and families feel overwhelmed with their hospital Discharge instructions regarding correct techniques for carrying out proper wound care.
At Nightingale Home Nursing, we can assist you or a loved one to promote wound recovery, prevent complications and give you nutritional counselling using an individualized evidence-based wound care plan.
We can also communicate and collaborate with your treating physician regarding patients progress towards healing as well as treatment options.
Catheter Care and Management
Clinical care at home includes catheter care. Catheterization may be done in the hospital to relieve an acute or chronic urinary retention, to drain urine per-operative, to determine the amount of residual urine after voiding, or to determine accurate measurement of urinary drainage in critically ill patients.
Many patients and family feel overwhelmed when discharged home with a catheter in place. We believe Maintaining the patient’s privacy, dignity and safety is of paramount importance while carrying out your Catheter care and prevention of infection. Nightingale Nurses can assist you or a loved one with health education, proper hygiene and catheter care maintenance to promote your independence and self-confidence.
Diabetes management at home
Our nurses are fully licensed to assist you or a loved one with capillary blood glucose monitoring, insulin administration and diabetic meal plan preparation.
- Perform home assessment for adequate nutritional resources
- Reteach and assess the family’s adherence to insulin administration and blood glucose monitoring
- Reteach and assess the families’ ability to respond to hypoglycaemia, insulin shock and diabetic acidosis and knowledge of related emergency management
- Measures to prevent stress
- Measures to prevent infection
- Escort you or your loved one to medical appointments
IVF and Woman Care
Nightingale DHA Registered Home Nurses have experience in women’s health care. Our overnight nurse care helps execute treatment plans and can play an important role in supporting you through the complex journey of fertility from diagnosis to fertility treatment to pregnancy (IVF).
Our DHA registered Nightingale Nurse will:
- Escort you to the initial visit to your fertility specialist
- Assist in scheduling appointment visits for fertility testing and treatments which involves specific timings around your Menstrual Cycle
- Administer your fertility injection in the comfort of your Home at the Specific time prescribed by your fertility Doctor
- Relieve you of any unnecessary anxiety or stress regarding having your injection administered on time. Treatment plans are effectively delivered on time.
Contact us for clinical support at home.
If you are applying for a job, please use the career page.
Suggested reading :
Home care nurses in Dubai- what you need to know when hiring a caregiver at home.
*The data listed here might change from time to time and is sourced from different places. Probably the biggest influencing factor in terms of disease
Home healthcare over the last decade has improved a lot. You can now provide care to your loved one suffering from ill-health, needs post-operative care,