- Want to do a Covid test at your home in Dubai?
- Are you worried about visiting your local hospital or clinic or a drive through Covid test center for getting a PCR test done?
- Want to get a Covid-19 test (PCR test) done for your travel ?
Nightingale Health Services can provide you the Covid PCR test at home in Dubai. Or and antibody test for that matter if you want to check how well you are protected against the Novel Corona Virus.
- Viral test / RT PCR test (Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction): The sample is collected using a nasal swab and sent to the lab for testing. The swab will be inserted in the cavity between the nose and mouth and kept for 15 seconds and rotated several times. This has to be done by an DHA registered expert nurse so that a proper sample is collected.
- Antibody tests: Antibodies are proteins fighting against the virii. When you get infected or vaccinated, your body produce an antibody. After you recover from a covid infection (or few weeks after the vaccination), the antibodies stay. These antibodies help in future protection from the virus (Called immunity). It usually takes 1-3 weeks for antibodies to form after you get infected. We currently do spike (S) protein. No nucleocapsid (N) protein antibody test.
Note: To see if you are currently infected, you need a PCR test from home.
* We are doing home tests (sample collection) for Antibody and PCR tests at the moment.
We are an approved agency, licensed by the DHA to get the samples collected from home and do the PCR test or antibody for Covid-19.
- Book a test using the form below or call our toll free number 800 UAE(823).
- Check for the availability and confirmation from our admin team.
- Our DHA (Dubai Health Authority) certified nurse will come to your home for swab collection with proper precautionary measures taken.
- The collected sample will be tested in approved labs.
- You will get the results by email from the lab.
If you are experiencing high fever or other symptoms of Covid-19, please let us know prior. You may need to go to an emergency facility.