- Want to do a Covid test from your home?
- Are you worried about visiting your local hospital or clinic for getting a COVID test?
- Want to get a covid test (PCR test) done for your travel ?
Following are the types of testing available to check the presence of Corona virus.
- Viral test / RT PCR test (Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction): The sample is collected using a nasal swab and sent to the lab for testing. The swab will be inserted in the cavity between the nose and mouth and kept for 15 seconds and rotated several times. This has to be done by an expert nurse so that a proper sample is collected.
- Antigen tests : This test looks for proteins on the surface of the virus to ascertain the presence of the pathogen. It works by mixing the sample with a solution that unleashes specific viral proteins. That combination is then applied to a paper strip that contains a bespoke antibody optimised to bind these proteins if they are present.
- Antibody tests – spike (S) protein or nucleocapsid (N) protein : Antibodies are proteins fighting against the virii. When you get infected or vaccinated, your body produce an antibody. After you recover from a covid infection (or few weeks after the vaccination), the antibodies stay. These antobodies help in future protection from the virus (Called immunity). It usually takes 1-3 weeks for antibodies to form after you get infected.
Note: To see if you are currently infected, you need a PCR test.
* We are doing home tests (sample collection) for Antibody and PCR tests at the moment.
We are an approved agency, licensed by the DHA to get the samples collected from home and do the PCR test or antibody for Covid-19.
- Book a test using the form below or call our toll free number 800 UAE(823).
- Check for the availability and confirmation from our admin team.
- Our DHA (Dubai Health Authority) certified nurse will come to your home for swab collection with proper precautionary measures taken.
- The collected sample will be tested in approved labs.
- You will get the results by email from the lab.
If you are experiencing high fever or other symptoms of Covid-19, please let us know prior. You may need to go to an emergency facility.