- at home covid test dubai
- corona test
- covid home test dubai
- covid test
- covid test at home
- covid test dubai at home
- covid test home service dubai
- home covid test dubai
- home pcr test dubai
- pcr test at home dubai
- Are you worried about visiting your local hospital or clinic for getting a COVID test?
- Like to get the COVID-19 test done from the comfort of your home?
- Want to get a covid test (PCR test) done from your home to travel ?
Following are the types of testing available to check the presence of Corona virus.
- Viral test / PCR test: The sample is collected using a nasal swab and sent to the lab for testing. The swab will be inserted in the cavity between the nose and mouth and kept for 15 seconds and rotated several times. This has to be done by an expert nurse so that a proper sample is collected.
- Antibody tests: This is a test for past infection. Antibodies are proteins fighting against the virii. When you get infected, your body produce an antibody. Even after you recover, the antibodies stay. These antobodies help in future protection from the virus (Called immunity). An antibody test many not be a good choice as it takes 1-3 weeks for antigens to form after you get infected. To see if you are currently infected, you need a viral test.* We are doing only PCR tests at the moment
We are an approved agency, licensed by the DHA to get the samples collected from home and do the PCR test for Covid-19.
- Book a test using the form below or call our toll free number 800 UAE(823).
- Check for the availability and confirmation from our admin team.
- Our DHA (Dubai Health Authority) certified nurse will come to your home for swab collection with proper precautionary measures taken.
- The collected sample will be tested in approved labs.
- You will get the results by email from the lab.
If you are experiencing high fever or other symptoms of Covid-19, please let us know prior. You may need to go to an emergency facility.