At home care after delivery, whether it is C-Section or normal we provide the ultimate care. Nightingale home nursing nurses are given extensive education and training on preventing any post-operative complication such as C-section wound care you may be at risk of at home.
The home care nurse plays a critical role in providing 24/7 care to the mother care after Cesarean delivery.
Nightingale Home Nursing Clinical Post-Operative Services include:
- Monitoring your vital signs of new mothers as part of holistic care after Cesarean delivery.
- Observing the wound site for drainage, odor, swelling, and redness, which could indicate infection.
- Observing and redressing your wound using Aseptic Non-Touch Technique. Observing the wound for intactness and stage of healing.
- Assess, treat and manage your pain and monitor for unusual increase in pain (which may indicate infection or other problems).
- Provide measures to enhance circulation to the lower extremities such as range of motion exercises, ambulation to prevent developing a DVT.
- Access and monitor voiding and bowel habit post-operatively. Carry out post-operative catheter care and management.
- Helping to establish a routine with your newborn baby and assist with night sleeps to help ease out the mother with her own routine and develop a systematic postpartum care for mother.
Contact us for postnatal and cesarean care!
If you are applying for a job, please use the career page.
Suggested reading :
One of the biggest worries for many new parents is sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), which refers to the sudden unexplained death of an otherwise
With a growing number of cesarean births a new branch of caregivers has emerged. This new branch of caregivers is none but midwives, nurses who
Cesarean operations are common today and recommended as the safest option to avoid any health concerns related to you and your child during childbirth. Here’s
A newborn baby comes as a bundle of joy in any mother’s life—a new set of emotions, a new world of experiences and a bond
Postnatal care is most important for mothers and babies to lead a healthy life and avoid complications after a delivery
The sight and smell of a newborn is most heartwarming to any parent. The tiny features resembling that of the baby’s birth-givers bring genuine tears